Scienlodic Red Light Therapy Wand
- Health Benefits
- Key Features
- What's in The Box?
- Treatment Guideline
- Tech Specs
Combine efficacy with portability. This carry-on red light therapy wand helps with maintaining smooth skin and provides pain relief.
- Improves blood circulation and stimulates metabolism.
- Anti-aging effect - reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Non-invasive, no downtime.
- Regrowth of hair.
- Accelerates recovery, heals wounds, relieves pain, and reduces scarring.
- Effective wavelengths: 660nm red light, 850nm/950nm NIR light, or even 460nm blue light (only 660nm & 850nm are the basic wavelengths, others are optional).
- 3 hours of battery backup and a rechargeable design.
- Automatic 20 minutes power cut system.
- Optional pulse mode.
- Intelligent temperature control for skin protection.
- Higher energy conversion with no light loss lens.
It usually takes 3-7 days for shipping.
Basic: a wand, user manual, goggles, and power cord.
One rubber stopper for single-sided wand only.
Start with 10-20 minutes on each area, 3-5 times weekly.
Stick to this plan for weeks to see the good results.
Make adjustments later to find the best dose and frequency for yourself.
We focus on face protection and mild skincare devices.
Special functions were installed to prevent skin burns and improve product durability.
Easy to Carry
For the best result, regular treatment is recommended.
You can do a red light therapy for face at home or even when you are away as per your convenience.
High Density for Visible Effects
Density is a key factor in the results. We built in high-level power density, exceeding 1600w/m².
Additional Pulse: Safer and Better Results
The unique pulse mode was designed to switch on and off intermittently, giving
time for your skin to cool down, which is a plus for safety and efficacy.
Creates the best red light therapy for skincare and pain relief.
0 Light Loss Lens—Higher Energy Conversion
Long Battery Endurance